The initial phase.
It is necessary to determine quantity of the security levels of system.
Option is classical, the 3rd level: object-region-center. Such option of system creation has a lack of a type of the "intermediate" level of system – the region. The shortcoming consists in additional time delays and difficulties of synchronization of events of a subsystem object region with center. Also it is impossible to exclude also errors (abuse) caused by a human factor.
More progressive, in our opinion, is the 2nd level security system (object center) in which all security subsystems have identical level and are integrated in USS through the Principal center. Such principle of the USS organization will well be coordinated with the modern model of an information system like "client-server" which can be put in a basis of creation of USS. All events of specialized security subsystems are fixed and processed in the USS uniform database. In this case annunciator and an information access (the partial or full - according to the rules) about events in USS can receive subdividings of department of safety on the workplaces depending on the powers. All information collects and processed in USS Data-Processing Center (DPC). It is recommended to provide independence of operation of Data-Processing Center USS of DPC information system as tasks of security department include service of all systems of USS.
To each security object can be applied various to its characteristics subsystems protection and control to design ESS is necessary to formulate an irrefragable list of security system object. For example:
- The vehicle – cars, carriages
- Workplace or section of the manufacturing process
- Storage and keeping of material assets
- Information systems that must be protected
To each type of object it is necessary to determine:
- The main threats of object security
- Methods of protection against threats, including technical and organizational-security
- The subject of the Security Department, that have to responds to threats
- The method of combining (connection) subsystem security in USS.
The main complexity is to combine specialized security subsystems in USS. Only after auditing the main threats and choice of means and protection methods against them and evaluate their economic efficiency it is possible to start creation USS.
In the future a decision on the use of certain security and control for each of the object and the integration these systems into the overall system.
Technical protection methods against threats
- GPS systems/ GPRS monitoring vehicle
- RFID systems labelling
- Perimeter security systems
- Capacity perimeter security system
- Vibration perimeter security system
- Infrared perimeter security system
- Radio wave perimeter security system
- Radio ray perimeter security system
- Vibration-sensitive system
- Optical sensors with scanning functions
- Wireless sensors
- Sensors single-station
- Radio ray devices
- Control and management access systems
- Video surveillance IP systems
- Anti-thefs systems
Anti-theft system - is a complex anti-theft equipment, constituent elements of which are: anti-theft
detectors and security tags applied to the product, EAS antennas (anti-theft gates), responding to hit sensor in its field of action, as well as deactivators and removers sensors mounted at the cash register.
Anti-theft system is also called EAS-systems (from the English. Electronic Article Surveillance - an electronic object detection). Such systems are used in large quantities in stores, but they can be successfully also in warehouses.
- Acoustomagnetic technology
- Radio magnetic technology
- Electromagnetic technology
- System of cargo screening and vehicles
- Inspection systems of the vehicle’s underbody
- 3D-video analysis technology
- Inspection systems based on X-Ray source with a linear accelerator